How We Work
The goal of our practice is to provide solutions that are client-specific. We provide a comprehensive set of solutions, possibly in conjunction with other professional partners, such as attorneys, CPAs and EAs, and other licensed specialists as needed.
- We follow a fiduciary standard, meaning that we always act in the best interest of our clients. We not only believe in doing this, we are LEGALLY REQUIRED to do this, as a representative of a Registered Investment Advisor. A Suitability Standard, as followed by broker dealers and insurance companies, is not enough. We take our fiduciary duty to our clients very seriously and apply it to all areas of our practice.
- We are independent minded, which means we are not ‘captive’ to an employer telling us what to recommend. We have no quotas nor required products to sell and we follow Best Practices as we, our clients and our consultants identify what is best for the client’s individual goals and needs.
- Identifying and managing risk in its various forms is the foundation for attaining financial goals. These include better long-term investment performance, lower taxes, asset protection, having guaranteed lifetime income, and attaining freedom and peace of mind.
- We value open and honest communication as an ongoing process that gives us a better and growing understanding of what you want to achieve.
- We use empirical validation to guide what we propose, including historical research, quantitative validation, multiple analytical methods, and multiple software analytical tools.
Our intention is that you will come to use this website as one of your primary educational resources as you strive to attain your financial goals. We invite you to contact us to explore how these ideas may apply to your own situation. We continually add new content.
If you have any questions about the content on this site or if you want to discuss how we can help you protect and grow your wealth, please click here to email us or phone 775-851-2345. To sign up for a free consultation or to just get more information click here.